The Rights of Injured Workers in Oklahoma
Experienced Norman Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
When you are injured on the job, you have rights, and it is important to know what they are. Legal representation by an experienced Norman workers' compensation attorney can ensure that your rights are protected. Our lawyers at the Law Offices of Keith J. Nedwick, P.C. provide outstanding representation in workers' compensation matters.
How we stand out from our law firms in Oklahoma:
- We have successfully handled hundreds of cases and recovered millions of dollars for our clients.
- Our attorneys have a combined 50 years' experience, and we are known for our hard work and thorough preparation.
- We collaborate on our cases - so you get multiple lawyers for the price of one - and we will always involve you in the process.
- We will research your case extensively and develop a unique strategy for the best possible outcome in your particular case.
Want to hear more? Read our client testimonials! You can also fill out a free case evaluation.
The Workers’ Comp Claim Process in Oklahoma
Our firm can assist you through every step of the workers' comp claim process.
The following are some of your rights when you are injured on the job:
- The right to prompt medical treatment from an employer-selected doctor.
- The right to seek care from a different physician if you are not satisfied with the employer-selected doctor
- The right to file for benefits without fear of retaliation from your employer.
- The right to any temporary or permanent disability benefits warranted by your work-related injury or illness.
If you are dealing directly with an insurance company or an employer who is attempting to limit the amount of benefits you receive, it can be difficult to protect your rights and receive your full benefits. Our seasoned Norman workers' compensation lawyers can be aggressive advocates, zealously protecting your rights. We are known for never giving up on our clients. Let our firm help you obtain the maximum benefits you are entitled to receive. We handle cases in Norman and surrounding areas.
Contact our firm for professional assistance in protecting your right to benefits from workers' compensation or third parties that hold liability.
"Very professional and sensitive."
I came here for a custody case and my attorney was very professional and sensitive to the situation, office staff were wonderful and welcoming as well.- Sasha R.