Norman Adoption Lawyer
Experienced Oklahoma Family Firm
Adoptions are a great benefit to all concerned—the children and the adoptive parents. Nevertheless, the adoption process can be complex and stressful. To minimize the negative possibilities and safeguard your rights, you need the representation of an experienced Norman family law attorney. At the Law Offices of Keith J. Nedwick, P.C., we can assist you in meeting the requirements for adoption. Our firm handles a wide range of family law matters.
Working with our highly-qualified firm comes with a number of benefits:
- We have over 50 years combined experience.
- Our lawyers have successfully handled hundreds of cases.
- We collaborate for each of our clients, so you get the benefit of a team of attorneys.
- We are known for our thorough preparation of each case.
- We never give up on our clients' legal matters.
- We give your case personalized attention and keep you involved in the process.
Our team of Norman adoption attorneys handles cases throughout Oklahoma, and offers an initial case consultation. To learn more about our services, take a look at our client testimonials.
We Are Knowledgeable, Skilled & Compassionate
Our firm has helped a number of families in private adoptions, including:
- Voluntary Private Adoptions
- Involuntary Private Adoptions
- Step-Parent Adoptions
- Overseas Adoptions
When a step-parent wants to adopt a spouse's children, the other biological parent must be willing to terminate all parental rights. It is not uncommon for a biological parent to refuse to do so and to challenge the adoption. In such a case, we may be able to obtain involuntary adoption, if we can prove the biological parent's failure to engage in meaningful contact, or other negligent actions. Our firm also represents biological parents wrongfully in danger of losing their parental rights.
"Very professional and sensitive."
I came here for a custody case and my attorney was very professional and sensitive to the situation, office staff were wonderful and welcoming as well.- Sasha R.