Modifications Attorney in Norman, OK
Modifying Court Orders in Oklahoma
One thing you can count on in life is change. It is quite common for circumstances to change after a divorce, child custody, or child support order is finalized. At the Law Offices of Keith J. Nedwick, P.C., our experienced Norman divorce lawyers can provide effective representation for a post-divorce modification.
What makes us the right for your case?
- Our firm has successfully handled hundreds of cases.
- We never take shortcuts.
- We do all the necessary work to develop the best strategy, and then aggressively pursue it.
- Our lawyers have combined legal experience of more than 50 years at your service.
- We collaborate on our cases, so you get the benefit of 4 lawyers for the price of one.
We have a reputation for thorough case preparation and for never giving up on our clients. We offer a free initial meeting to prospective clients for certain cases. Go here for an initial case evaluation.
Norman Modifications Lawyer You Can Trust
Child support modifications may be needed for a number of reasons:
- Loss of a job or permanent cut in hours
- Regular overtime pay
- Promotion or a higher paying job
- Child's financial needs increase due to special circumstances
- Child care is no longer needed
Child custody is decided on the basis of the best interests of the child. For the court to consider a modification there must have been a change in the circumstances or conduct of one of the parents, and the modification must be in the child's best interest. Custody modifications are commonly requested because of a parent's need or desire to relocate to another state, allegations of neglect or abuse by one of the parents, or changes in material circumstances, among other issues.
Get Your Initial Case Evaluation
Our knowledgeable Norman family law attorney will take the time to thoroughly understand your situation and pursue the modification that best meets your family's needs. We handle cases in Norman and all surrounding areas, including Ada, Blanchard, Chickasha, and Pauls Valley.
"Very professional and sensitive."
I came here for a custody case and my attorney was very professional and sensitive to the situation, office staff were wonderful and welcoming as well.- Sasha R.