Defective Product Attorney Oklahoma
Did you sustain injuries from a defective product?
If you or a loved one suffered harm after using a defective product, you may have grounds for a personal injury claim. Our knowledgeable Norman, Oklahoma defective product attorneys at the Law Offices of Keith J. Nedwick, P.C. can carefully review your situation, gather the appropriate evidence to prove liability on the part of the product manufacturer or retailer, and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Our personal injury law firm has more than three decades of combined legal experience and a reputation for dedication to our clients. Our Oklahoma defective product lawyers have worked with hundreds of individuals to help them obtain the results they needed. No matter how complex your defective product case may be, our team is prepared provide a compelling case tailored to your needs.
Understanding Defective Product Cases
Most defective product cases are the result of defective design, defective manufacture, or a lack of proper warnings or instructions. To obtain successful results for your defective product case, you must first show the product was defective, and secondly, that the defect directly resulted in your injuries.
- Products in this category have a design flaw that makes them harmful or dangerous.
- These can be made perfectly (e.g., no cracks or missing parts) and still be defective.
- Examples include a car that is prone to flipping over or an electric blanket that shocks individuals when on high heat.
- Products in this category are considered defective due to an error in how they were made.
- Examples include a chandelier with a cracked chain or solar panels made with the wrong protective coating.
Lack of Warnings or Instructions
- Products in this category do not contain adequate warning labels or instructions about how to use them properly.
- Examples include medicine that does not warn the user about possible interactions with other common drugs or a toy that does not contain a warning label highlighting the possibility of children swallowing small parts.
It is important to note that simply using a defective product does not necessarily mean you can file a product liability claim. You must have suffered harm as a result of the product's design, manufacturing flaw, or lack of instructions.
Skilled Oklahoma Product Liability Attorney
Our Oklahoma personal injury attorneys understand how devastating it can be to suffer injuries as a result of a defective product. That's why we are committed to working tirelessly to obtain just compensation on your behalf. Our team takes a collaborative approach to cases, with as many as four lawyers reviewing the details of a situation and crafting an optimal strategy for the client's needs.
So, when you work with our team, you receive the experience and insight of multiple Norman, Oklahoma, defective product attorneys for the price of just one. Our firm is also available 24/7 and will keep you informed and involved as your case unfolds. Take the first step by scheduling a free case evaluation to learn more about how we can help.
You can also contact our firm to gain a seasoned advocate for your case today.
“They work relentlessly and tirelessly.”- C.H.
“They work miracles in the court room!”- T.W.
“A+ organization!!”- J.W.